Friday 6 November 2009

Tinta daripada murid-murid tingkatan 5

Form 5 wishing you guys the best in everything…

YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU ;]

p/s yes yes we will come back
do not worry out sayangs.

Kak ezzah tak pernah ada adik.
Thanks for being my adik 
Kak ezzah sayang kamu semua taw
Mengenali dan menyayangi adalah dua perkara yang berbeza
Namun itulah yang kak ezzah belajar dengan kamu semua
Benar pelangi itu tidak selalu menjelma
tapi kita mesti sabar kerana yang indah itu
tidak hadir dengan mudah 
jika benar hidup ini ibarat novel
kak ezzah takkan lupa bab 14 di mana ;

seorang kakak berjumpa adiknya..



salam…adk2…
x semua benda dlm hidup
dtg dgn mudah
berusahalah utk mendpatkannya
kerna telah tertulis
kamu seorng khalifah yg hebat
sentiasa yakin padNya
kamu pasti jawapan yg sebenar
dlm perjlnan kamu
hidup ini indah
jadi
corakkannya.
-k.hajar-

Debate and debat (:
The journey has not end yet
It maybe for us it has
But that is not something to be sorrow about.
There are more obstacles and hardship to be faced
But that has never been a problem for us.
Always remember that ALLAH is there.
Have faith and never stop hoping , searching and believing.
& most of all
NEVER GIVE UP
Last but not least,
I love u guys forever and always
Thanks for being a part of my family
Memories that I will treasure!
-K. Bainun (:


Since form 1, I’ve tried really hard to build this perfect family, and finally
Just when I’m nearly reaching the end, I finally did get the family that I wanted.
Be patient. Victory awaits you with every second.
All you have to do is believe that it is true.
I know you guys will do great ;]
Kak Azalia

Bile korang rase ssh ati psl aper2 pn…
Don’t forget I’ll always lend an ear….

No matter how big you are,
You guys will always be our little sis..

Our journey is over,
But for you girls…
IT JUST BEGAN…
k.aina~

No comments:

Post a Comment